New Internet Support
In order to better serve our
clients, we have implemented online issue tracking. This will allow us to better manage our
client issues and will allow our clients to file their own issues and to review
resolution progress and history.
Register for Support Center
- Navigate to the Divergent Technology Support
- Click ‘Register’ on the bottom of the ‘Login’
box. The ‘Login’ box is on the
lower left-hand side of the window.
- Enter your email address in the ‘Confirm an
email address’ box. Re-enter the
email address in the ‘Confirm an email address’ box.
- Click ‘Send Confirmation’.
will be presented with a page that asks for your confirmation code. At this point you may close or minimize your
- After a short time, you will receive an email
from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with the subject ‘Please
confirm your new Support Center account’ containing two links. Click the top link under the heading ‘To
automatically confirm your registration:’
- Enter and re-enter a password in the ‘Create
Your Login’ box.
- Fill out the ‘Contact Information’ section. Please make sure to complete the name
and telephone information.
- Click ‘Create Account’.
- Your account has been created. To log in and use the Support Center,
enter your email address and password in the ‘Login’ box and click ‘Log
- To create a new issue ticket, select ‘Open a
Ticket’ from the left-hand menu.
- Fill out a descriptive subject. The best subject is one that sums up the
problem. ‘Computer not working’ is
not a good subject. ‘Excel gives
error when saving’ is a good subject.
- In the body, give as many details as you can
think of. At a minimum the programs
that you are running, error message details, if the problem always occurs,
how long the problem has been occurring, and if you have a workaround.
- Add any file attachments such as screen shots of
- Enter your PC asset tag number in the PC Asset
tag number. Enter the monitor and
‘other’ asset tag numbers only if they are pertinent (i.e,
having a problem with the monitor or a printer).
- Click ‘Send Ticket.’
- You may also view your open and closed ticket
history by clicking on the ‘My Ticket History’ link on the main menu.
- Once you are registered, you may also open a
ticket by emailing the details of the issue to ‘email@example.com’.
Please note that the firstname.lastname@example.org
mail address is to be discontinued and has been replaced by <deleted for
anti-spam purposes. Please telephone for
Total management clients
should continue to use the existing email and telephone methods to report mission-critical or production-down issues.